Aug 30, 2013

Jungle Photoshoot

Hello lovelies!

Two weeks ago, I was invited by my colleague to be a "model" for an informal photoshoot. It was a random group of people who share interest in photography. I was unsure at first, but thought it was no harm to give it a try. The people were unexpectedly nice and friendly, although there was a little language barrier (me no speak Chinese lol), it was a good experience! It was my very first time doing a freestyle outdoor photoshoot, since all I've done before was family studio pictures and cheesy photobooths.

Here are some of the shots which I think I look decent enough :D


I'm not so much of an outdoor/nature lover, so I'm quite proud of myself to hang in the jungle with shorts haha!


I kept turning around at this shot because there were squirrels at the back!! Too bad the camera didn't catch them.


 It was actually a bad hair day for me. My curls were limp, my hair section was messy and the wind was not helping.

This gives me an impression of a Hongkong drama (though I never watched one lol).

Top: Forever 21
Denim overalls: New Look
High top sneakers: Pull & Bear
Watch: ASOS

The venue:

Isn't it beautiful? The place was actually a reservoir and there were many students having canoeing practice. Further down was one of the national parks where people go jogging and stuff, which looks exactly like a wild jungle to me :D Overall I had fun and hopefully I can do this again in the future! :)

Have a great weekend! 

xo, Jo